Monday, August 18, 2008

Getting Ready For The Week


My list of things to do has grown exponentially since last week. I realize I need to come up with a "display" package. um... okay this is hard. Lots of cute jewelry out there so how do I separate myself? Yikes! I don't want it to look like a homemade display, yet I don't have the FUNDS right now for anything custom ordered sooooo what do I do? I wait for the money fairy to visit me. Hopefully she will come today because I need it. Anyway, here are a few things I'll be listing on ETSY in a few days. And YESSSS my website, I really need to get on that. I swear I will, as soon as I put out the other 500 fires LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of luck to you. You have some beautiful merchandise, and a definite niche. Keep at it, success is imminent.

from www.kidscds.org - cds, dvds, toys and games for boys and girls of all ages.

Karen said...

i think it might be cool to try displaying them with coffee beans or any dried beans...